Doctor Doctor marathi movie review

Doctor Doctor marathi movie review



Rating   5.7/10 

Reviews

 1. Grimy two sided connotation obscene discoursed which are not even clever! Wretchedly bombed duplicate of 3 simpletons and Munnabhai MBBS. Futile story. I tracked down no certain point in this film. Try not to watch this film. Set aside your time and cash.

2. Magnificent film. Prathmesh and Ketaki done very well in this film. It's extremely gorgeous film for youngsters. The first love is last love shows plainly. Heartfelt and satire blend film is in every case best combo for crowd and it worth the effort!

3. I'm 16 years of age that time, I watched this film and I love this film. I generally listen that film tune , is my cherished, lifelong recollections.

4. Full bakwas, typification of ladies, modest film. Because of pratik borade to mindful about this film to try not to watch this lamentable film. Saves my time

5. accept we as a whole watch intense driven content on all OTT these days and marathi crowd also watches it same is this film it's striking not profane attempted to made it bolder which at times Marathi crowd like to observe however don't freely acknowledge thus no conversation on this film. I found Story is marvelous with tension till latest possible moment one time watch without a doubt and end message is excessively great for society.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post